This Code of Ethics was adopted by the
members of BOTPMA of May 18th, 1994. All members of BOTPMA agreed to abide
by this Code of Ethics.
- We, as members of BOTPMA, will be guided in all our activities by truth,
fairness and the highest integrity;
- We will, at all times, provide quality products and quality
services that assure maximum effectiveness for our clients’ investment of time
- We will keep fully informed of the latest techniques, developments and
knowledge that pertain to the industry's effectiveness;
- We will, in all of our business activities, conduct ourselves in a manner
that will enhance the public image and growth of the industry as a professional
- We will not use our membership in the Alliance or official position
within the Alliance in any manner that would suggest the seeking of unwarranted
financial gain or unwarranted benefits, advantages or privileges for ourselves;
- We accept this "CODE OF
ETHICS" as a condition of membership in the Alliance.
As professionals, we share the responsibility for the impact of our
activities with all sectors served by the industry;
- We signify our agreement by membership in this Alliance that standards
must be maintained which are acceptable to ALL
segments of the industry from supplier through to the users of the product
and services provided; and
- We will pledge to maintain these standards in all our business activities
and to work diligently to follow the "Terms of Conditions".